Saturday, May 8, 2010

It has been a while....

I am so sorry that it has been so long since I posted on my Blog.

To be honest I think the main reason why is that I have been scared to write - that inner voice telling me no one will want to listen to what you write etc but I have had some lovely people lately ask me about writing my story with our Autism Journey and any tips/ideas that have helped us along the way. So I am going to step outside my comfort zone and give it ago and hope I don't bore you all too much.

So until tomorrow when I will write my Mother's Day post - Goodnight and Sweet Dreams!

Cheers Jo :o)

No comments:

Welcome to The Toy Bug Blog!

Here you will find all sorts of useful information about The Toy Bug including sneak peeks at new products coming into the store, profiles on toys and information and stories about our Autism Journey.

We hope you'll check back often to see whats new :-)
Cheers Jo xo